Chief Financial Officer
Pam is the Director of Financial Focus for Women, Chief Financial Officer and a Financial Advisor at SFG, who specializes in women’s financial issues and life transitions. She joined the firm in 2007. Her background includes more than 25 years of experience with Fortune 100 companies (Frito Lay, Grey Advertising) and Big 8 accounting firms (Arthur Andersen, Deloitte & Touche), in addition to training with Money Quotient, Financial DNA and the Kinder Institute.
• BA – Economics, UCLA
• MBA with emphasis in Finance and Accounting – University of California, Irvine
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
• Registered Financial Gerontologist (RFG®)
• Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA)
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
• North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
• Financial Planning Association (FPA)
• National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
• Sudden Money Institute
• Executive Board, Greensboro Symphony Guild
• Board of Directors, Bennett College
After working in the financial industry in San Francisco for over twenty years, I realized that guiding women to make better financial and life decisions was my professional calling. Upon moving to Greensboro, I continue to empower women to help them realize and fulfill their dreams through thoughtful, comprehensive financial planning and decision making.