Michele has the unique title of Director of First Impressions at SFG, meaning she is most often the first person you’ll see at the Greensboro office and the first person you’ll speak to on the telephone. She joined the firm in 2013. She has held a variety of positions throughout her career: all have been in customer service/customer contact roles and include sales, event planning and management, training and account management.
• BA-Psychology, University of North Carolina at Greensboro
• MA-English, University of Montevallo (Alabama)
• Dale Carnegie Course, Strictly Business
• Alzheimer’s Association Grand Champions Club 2014 & 2015
• Planning Committee, Walk to End Alzheimer’s
• Volunteer, Junior Achievement of Central North Carolina
• Volunteer, YMCA Bright Beginnings program
My husband, Jeff, and I live in Rockingham County with our dog and cats, where we keep a garden and raise a home poultry flock. I am frequently the culprit when baked goodies show up at the office, as I like baking (and sharing!). I also enjoy cooking, reading, practicing yoga and attending live theatre performances at Triad Stage.