Lisa is an Investment Administrator, supporting the Research team, and a Client Service Associate with SFG. She joined the firm in 2014. She has a strong background in both customer service and financial services, and has taken the lead in documenting Standard Operating Procedures for the firm as it grows.
• Life Office Management Association (LOMA) Designations include:
• Associate, Customer Service (ACS)
• Associate, Insurance Agency Administration (AIAA)
• Fellowship, Life Management Institute (FLMI)
• Certified Executive Assistant (CEA), specializing in Estate Planning
I live in Archdale with my daughter, Amber. We have a spotted dog named Bear and three crazy cats. I enjoy cooking and baking (and eating the results!), reading mystery novels, and gardening. I volunteer with Amber’s high school theatre group as the “Drama Mama,” (President of the Drama Boosters).