Glenn is the Vice President of Research and Operations at SFG, and has been with the company since 2003. His past experience includes customer service and production planning management in the manufacturing sector, an adjunct faculty instructor in the College for Financial Planning program at Guilford College, and prior registrations with the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD), predecessor to FINRA, and NC Life and Health Insurance.
• BA – Economics and Industrial Relations, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
• CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) practitioner
• Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charterholder
• Member of the CFA Institute and the North Carolina Society of Financial Analysts
• North Carolina Society of Financial Service Professionals
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. owns the certification marks CFP® , Certified Financial Planner™ and federally registered CFP (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
I am an avid sports fan who plays tennis regularly. I also enjoy reading, weight training and traveling with my wife, Jenny, and our son, Austin.