A late-life divorce can be devastating. And women can face more long-term career, financial and retirement challenges than men do.
But you can overcome the challenges.
Avoid the pitfalls, improve your financial future and reinvent yourself with Gray Divorce, Silver Linings. In this step-by-step guide, you will learn how to:
- Select the divorce process that best suits your needs
- Build a divorce team who works exclusively for you
- Determine the size of your marital estate
- Negotiate an appropriate settlement
- Plan your financial future
- Understand investing and invest with confidence
- Move beyond your divorce
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Haleh Moddasser, CPA, is a Senior Vice President and Partner at Stearns Financial Group, an award-winning fee only investment management firm with offices in Chapel Hill and Greensboro, NC. Haleh has extensive experience in the area of women and finance, helping women navigate divorce with the goal of achieving financial security. She has published widely on the topic of women and financial independence and has been interviewed by national media such as the Financial Times and UNC-TV, a public television network.